[Project_owners] Re: Page Up/Down in JavaScript (HJ)

Mike Krieger mikeweezer at interair.com.br
Thu Feb 5 15:16:22 EST 2004

The function you're looking for is scrollBy(x,y); since you'll probably 
only be moving in the y direction, the function will look something like 
scrollBy(x,200); or such. I believe the measurement is in pixels.

Mike K

> Hi,
> I like to add two buttons on some of our pages, to simulate page up/down, but I don't know *if* it can be done. What should I use (if possible)?
> TIA,
> /HJ

More information about the Project_owners mailing list