[Project_owners] commonWindow.js

Biju G C bijumaillist at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 06:56:33 EST 2004

 --- Pete Collins <pete at mozdev.org> wrote:
> Biju G C wrote:
> > pete,
> >
> > on windows XP when I do win.openWebTop();
> > I am  unable to see the top part of window off the screen.
>
> What do you mean the top part of the window? The titlebar?

No, Say on chrome://jslib/content/samples/webtop_sample.xul
the "JSLib Web Top" label, and buttons "yahoo", "google", "close", "quit"

What i see is, the window is created properly,
and then window is pushed up in a split second.

It is pushed up for what ever is the size of taskbar
So if i put taskbar in auto hide, I can see the full window