[Project_owners] Revive and maintain old extensions

Leung WC lwchk2001 at yahoo.com.hk
Wed Dec 29 14:12:10 EST 2004

The features of www.extensionsmirror.nl are:
1) Updating extension list daily, including syncing w/ mozdev & u.m.o
2) Mechanism to announce new extensions
3) One administrator and several moderators
4) Even abandoned/old/obsolute/broken extensions exists. So far I don't
think any of them warrants revival. (There is a mozedit, but it needs
active development instead of simple revival)

So I am quite pleased about their work. Of course, I don't want to fix
anything if they aren't broken.