[Project_owners] Mirror issues

Pete Collins pete at mozdevgroup.com
Tue Dec 28 09:05:55 EST 2004

The mirrors have been revamped and improved once again.

The Open Source lab is sub mastering the mirrors.

  http://osuosl.org/

us-east3 is no longer the main mirror, it has become a slave.

The system in place is an improvement and should also result in improved
propagation.

On the contrary, the holidays is a time when I get to focus a bit on my
open source responsibilities.  :)

--pete

Matthew Wilson wrote:

> While checking the mirrors to see if my new download had propagated, I
> noticed that http://downloads.us-east3.mozdev.org/ seems to be out of
> date for some if not all projects, eg it has no files in
> http://downloads.us-east3.mozdev.org/wmlbrowser/ . Is this a known issue?
>
> I realise everyone is probably on holiday and that this isn't a good
> time for maintenance issues, I just thought I'd mention it while I
> noticed it.
>
> Matthew

www.mozdevgroup.com
Mozilla Software Development Solutions