[Project_owners] Revive and maintain old extensions

Asheesh Laroia friedfox.mozdev at asheesh.org
Tue Dec 28 08:47:37 EST 2004

On Mon, Dec 27, 2004 at 02:32:59PM -0700, Ben Goodman wrote:
> www.extensionsmirror.nl also has updated some of the older extensions,
> usually those that just need a install.rdf file (or an updated one). I
> don't think they've done anything to extensions that require more than
> that.

"All your radical ideas have occurred to others", Leung ;-).

Anyway, I do hope you can find a forum for organizing this action with
others.  In fact, if no such forum exists, a Mozdev project would
certainly be appropriate in my opinion :-).

-- Asheesh.

--
Your heart is pure, and your mind clear, and your soul devout.