[Project_owners] Pref window styling problem

HJ bugus at universum.org
Tue Dec 28 03:26:12 EST 2004

Hey, one thing before I wander off to bed.

MultiZilla has a bunch of pref panels and I use them in Mozilla's
preference window and MultiZilla's new Preference Manager, but with
some additional styling, and this is when I ran into a small problem
that I like to fix.

In short, I want to be able to use the same pref panel files (.xul)
for both pref windows, but without the additional styling in Mozilla's
pref window. The additional styling should only be visible in MultiZilla's
Preference Manager, and not in Mozilla's Preference Window, so what is
the best way to solve this silly problem?

TIA,
/HJ