[Project_owners] Revive and maintain old extensions

Leung WC lwchk2001 at yahoo.com.hk
Tue Dec 28 03:48:30 EST 2004

Finally, I found many extensions that doesn't exist in u.m.o in
http://www.extensionsmirror.nl , including "Flat bookmark editing",
"undo close tab", "sted sidebar", and "minesweeper".

My conclusion is that the group I proposed exists. The problem is that
posting to u.m.o is a heavy burden. Therefore, I'll wait until the new
u.m.o launchs.