[Project_owners] Manipulate printing output?

Malte Rücker malte at 6thfloor.de
Wed Dec 8 17:59:25 EST 2004

Hi,

> which will change the text of all quoted elements to green.  If you want
> this style to only apply when printed, use this syntax:
>
> @media print
>     {
>        .moz-text-flowed blockquote,
>        .moz-text-plain blockquote { color: green }
>     }
>
> Hope that helps and good luck,

Thanks for this suggestion which is fine for changing things by hand.

Actually, I was looking for a solution that can be integrated in my
extension, and changing user*.css files is not possible in this case.
There needs to be a way to set these styles when Thunderbird is running.
Unfortunately, I don't know if there are any hooks that can be used for
this.
Any ideas?

Regards,
Malte