[Project_owners] Signed XPI requirement is imminent

GoodWill goodwill at nonags.com
Tue Dec 7 19:02:42 EST 2004

Well it can probably be a fundraiser thing.
Mozdev can get one and then who ever wants to use it can donate a
minimum amount and potentially send in a fax with a signature signing
some statement saying that they you understand the implications and rules.
(I am guessing one of such rules should be not putting backsdoors in the
extensions and etc)

The money goes to support mozdev and everyone using the extension gets a
peace of mind.
Of course this is a total lawyer thing.