[Project_owners] Signed XPI requirement is imminent

Doron Rosenberg doron at nexgenmedia.net
Sun Dec 5 21:08:14 EST 2004

Where did you see the info about signed xpis?  They are horribly broken
on trunk/1.7 branch :)

Back at Netscape we used signed XPIs for several projects, especially
since Netscape releases of Mozilla had a master certification, meaning
we could sign stuff and have them run without user interaction.

Signing tools are free and easy to use (being around since the 4.x days).