[Project_owners] New Main Mirror is up and running

Pete Collins pete at mozdevgroup.com
Sun Dec 5 11:59:06 EST 2004

ok, I set up a new main mirror and it is up and running and I am
starting to see the other mirrors propagating now w/ updates.

So, the new mirror will update every two hours, is on a box I have root
access to, and we will hopefully not run into this problem again.

Thanks everyone for you patience through this tough issue.

Please report any problems you see here.

Thanks

--pete

www.mozdevgroup.com
Mozilla Software Development Solutions