[Project_owners] Sunbird theme Issues

Rod Whiteley rod.whiteley at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 11:08:10 EST 2004

Max wrote:
> I have been working on a Sunbird theme...

If you send it to me or tell me where I can download it, I will try to
reproduce the problem.

By the way, the Calendar Help extension imposes some extra requirements
on Calendar and Sunbird themes, but I have not documented them yet.  For
example, you have to supply the toolbar icons as individual images so
that they can appear in the text of the help.  If you want to support
this, I'll think about how it can be implemented, and document it.