[Project_owners] Extension crashing Thunderbird - need talkback reader

Alex Vincent ajvincent at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 17:48:59 EST 2004

IMHO, if it's crashing Thunderbird, send in the crash report.
Crashes, whether starting in a bug against an independent product or
within Mozilla-based products, are not supposed to happen under any
circumstances.

Crashes are, in my opinion, one sort of bug that should be filed
against the host product.  Or, to put it simpler:  if my XUL
application crashes Mozilla, is it my fault that Mozilla crashed?
Nothing should cause a crash, ideally.

-- Alexander J. Vincent, June 30, 2001