[Project_owners] CVS broken again

Irongut at vodafone.net Irongut at vodafone.net
Fri Aug 27 23:24:08 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm getting the following when I try to commit an edited file:

Checking in www/mozilla_delphi_project.xml;
/cvs/delphi/www/mozilla_delphi_project.xml,v  <--  mozilla_delphi_project.xml
cvs [commit aborted]: error closing lock file /cvs/delphi/www/,mozilla_delphi_project.xml,: No space left on device
cvs commit: error closing lock file /cvs/delphi/www/,mozilla_delphi_project.xml,: Bad file descriptor
Error, CVS operation failed

Thanks,
Dave.

Dave Murray