[Project_owners] CVS question - binary -> ascii

Jon Stritar jstritar at MIT.EDU
Fri Aug 27 16:44:47 EDT 2004

I had multiple binary files I wanted to convert to ASCII in a few
different subfolders of my locale directory. So I released the directory
from the repository, opened a client that recognized them as ASCII,
tried to add them back, then tried to commit. I'm getting weird errors
with the ,v files now though:

The server reported an error while performing the "cvs commit" command.
  weatherfox: cvs commit: warning: expected
/cvs/weatherfox/src/chrome/locale/fr/weatherfox/weatherfox.properties,v
to be in Attic
  weatherfox: cvs [commit aborted]: error closing lock file
/cvs/weatherfox/src/chrome/locale/fr/weatherfox/,weatherfox.properties,:
No space left on device
  weatherfox: cvs commit: error closing lock file
/cvs/weatherfox/src/chrome/locale/fr/weatherfox/,weatherfox.properties,:
Bad file descriptor

It's getting errors like that for all the files in the locale folder.
What should I do?