[Project_owners] Site-wide css changes?

Chris Neale cdn at mozdev.org
Fri Aug 27 22:47:14 EDT 2004

On Friday 27 Aug 2004 10:52, Irongut at vodafone.net wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> I've been offline due to illness for a few days,

I'm sorry to hear that.

> I come back and you've fixed my css for me! How could I stay annoyed now?
> That really wasn't necessary, I would have gotten around to it, but thanks
> anyway.

New version of summer css is available as an alternate style at present
[ 'Variant' ], so that those running with ' $now = time(); ' can see how this
effects them - it is largely font sizing that has changed, although font
choices may also be affected.

The fonts / text sizing are from research by Owen Briggs :

http://www.thenoodleincident.com/tutorials/box_lesson/font/
http://www.thenoodleincident.com/tutorials/typography/

> As you may have gathered I'm not a css guru. ;)

That makes two of us.

--

cdn

--