[Project_owners] Site-wide css changes?

Irongut at vodafone.net Irongut at vodafone.net
Fri Aug 27 11:52:57 EDT 2004

Hi Chris,

I've been offline due to illness for a few days, I come back and you've fixed my css for me! How could I stay annoyed now? That really wasn't necessary, I would have gotten around to it, but thanks anyway.

As you may have gathered I'm not a css guru. ;)

Thanks,
Dave.

Dave Murray
Mozilla-Delphi Project