[Project_owners] Requirements for update.mozilla.org

Thierry Raguin t.raguin at netunion.com
Thu Aug 26 18:18:15 EDT 2004

Hi,

To add the HON extensions I wrote, I had to submit a bug with the
following information:

- Home page of the extension
- Name and description of the extension with links to the XPIs (on
Mozdev, but any link will do just fine)

For the Firefox extensions, they asked to make sure that the maxVer in
the install.rdf is 0.9+. update.rdf is not required.

They contacted me directly to file a bug and already had the description
of the extensions, so I guess they took it from ExtensionRoom...

You can also look on bugzilla to see how it was done for other extensions.

Regards,
--
Thierry
HON project owner: http://hon.mozdev.org