[Project_owners] Site-wide css changes?

Irongut at vodafone.net Irongut at vodafone.net
Wed Aug 25 23:01:08 EDT 2004

So I'm not supposed to play nice with the community and follow the mozdev css? And I thought that was the point of using mozdev rather than sourceforge.

The fonts issue is affecting my entire site. The positioning issues are with the infotabs on my home page. Last night they were being overlaid by some of the main content. Tonight the content of the infotabs has shifted left a bit instead so it looks messy.

A heads up on this list would have been nice. Then I would have known I needed to change my css to cope.

Thanks,
Dave.

Dave Murray
Mozilla-Delphi Project