[Project_owners] Site-wide css changes?

Chris Neale cdn at mozdev.org
Wed Aug 25 10:13:46 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 25 Aug 2004 09:02, Brian King wrote:
> On 25.8.2004 9:16, Chris Neale wrote:
> > Any font-size problems are down to your project stylesheet overriding
> > anything that the new summer stylesheet is specifying.
> >
> > Which elements ?
>
> Chris, the site is:
> http://delphi.mozdev.org/

I worked that out : )

This is bound to happen to people who play russian roulette with their site
design and follow the changes to http://www.mozdev.org/, e.g.

by setting :

$local_conf_ignore_holidays=OFF;
$now = time();

> Dave, we are reorganising the site CSS.
>
> If anyone else is experincing problems, please report them here. I can't
> find the bug open on this at the moment. Is there one Chris?

I don't think so - we're trying to only break www, since some project owners
are more vocal about changes...

--

cdn

--