[Project_owners] Updates Page

Bradley E. Rintoul brintoul at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 25 02:27:23 EDT 2004

Hello:

I can see that the updates page (or scripts to produce said page?) has
been changed for 1.0PR.  I'm trying to follow Ben Goodger's advice and
test if my extension works with 1.0PR, but I can't seem to get a nightly
build to accept ANY extension, much less mine.  I'm trying to follow all
of his suggestions regarding the app.version.extensions and all that
goes with it (the minVersion & maxVersion in my RDF) but I can't seem to
get anything to work.

Anyone have any success testing their extension with nightly builds..?

Thanks,

B. Rintoul