[Project_owners] Re: Porting extension from Mozilla to Firefox

Sudhakar Chandra thaths at openscroll.org
Mon Aug 23 11:38:55 EDT 2004

Justin Wood wrote:
> I just noticed in bonsai that Ben comited (recently) change(s) to allow
> non-jarred extension format...not sure what the syntax is to work with
> it though.

Thanks!  Thank answers my question.  It appears that it is currently not
possible to do a non-jarred extension via the extension manager of the
released version of Firefox.  I need to wait for the next release when
this might work.

Thaths
--
Marge: Homer, it's very easy to criticize...
Homer: and fun, too!