[Project_owners] Re: Porting extension from Mozilla to Firefox

Christopher Ottley xknight at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Aug 21 07:54:27 EDT 2004

Ah, well then, when you create a Firefox (0.9+) XPI that uses the rdf
extension manager, everything is placed in an extension directory in the
user's profile. So your extension's chrome folder is located at
.../XXXX.slt/extensions/{ca8c901f-4605-4b5c-8c15-8d11f6bf875b}/chrome if
your extension's uuid is ca8c901f-4605-4b5c-8c15-8d11f6bf875b. The jar
file is all that's in there so your extension could use the folder I
mentioned as a base, create a sub folder and store the downloaded feed
content in there.

Regards,
Chris.