[Project_owners] Extension Options focus problem from Firefox 0.9.1?

Matthew Wilson matthew at mjwilson.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 16 19:47:19 EDT 2004

Since the route for accessing Extension was moved from
Tools/Options/Extensions to Tools/Extensions (which was probably Firefox
0.9.1, or maybe 0.9), I've been having an odd problem with the focus of
my extension Options window.

The first time it opens, the window appears correctly, but selecting any
of the checkboxes has no effect on the GUI - the checkboxes remain in
the same state. (It seems though that the underlying code is being
executed!) Subsequent openings of the window behave normally.

My extensions panel is pretty much a clone of the Tools/Options window,
but with the multiple panels removed.

Has anyone seen anything like this?

Matthew