[Project_owners] Debugging on Windows

Martin Hassman met at penguin.cz
Thu Aug 12 09:49:46 EDT 2004

Sudhakar Chandra napsal(a):

> Thanks.  That works.  But one problem.  I am testing something that
> should be happening just before the browser exists.  Problem is that the
> console closes when the browser exists and I am not able to see the
> debugging messages.  Hmm.  Maybe I should redirect output to a file?

Sure, you can in standard way mozilla -console > output. I am not sure,
if the debug messages are not on STDOUT. If so try some windows shell
(mingw, cygwin etc.), which (I hope) can handle an redirect STDERR too.

met

--
Martin Hassman
Jaky internetovy prohlizec? Zkuste Mozillu http://www.czilla.cz/