[Project_owners] Debugging on Windows

Sudhakar Chandra thaths at openscroll.org
Wed Aug 11 11:39:33 EDT 2004

Jon Stritar wrote:
> Start it with the -console flag and make sure
> browser.dom.window.dump.enabled is set to true.

Thanks.  That works.  But one problem.  I am testing something that
should be happening just before the browser exists.  Problem is that the
console closes when the browser exists and I am not able to see the
debugging messages.  Hmm.  Maybe I should redirect output to a file?

Thaths

--
"It does not matter whether the war is actually happening, and, since
no decisive victory is possible, it does not matter whether the war is