[Project_owners] Debugging on Windows

Sudhakar Chandra thaths at openscroll.org
Wed Aug 11 10:22:07 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have an extension (habarixenu.mozdev.org) that works fine on Linux
(and Mac OSX).  However it does not work in Windows.  In Linux (my
development platform) I can debug what is happening by invoking mozilla
with the -debug flag.  This enables dumps to stdout.  How should I
invoke mozilla on Windows so that I can enable dumps to stdout?

Thanks.

Thaths
--
"It does not matter whether the war is actually happening, and, since
no decisive victory is possible, it does not matter whether the war is