[Project_owners] Donwload Counter

Jaap Haitsma jaap at haitsma.org
Sat Aug 7 16:48:15 EDT 2004

Laeb wrote:
> Hi,
> How can we count the number of donwloads for an extension hosted on
> mozdev.org ? There was a project option for that but it has been
> disabled. Is there an alternative solution ? I know there is a page view
> counter on top50 pages, but this can't replace a donwload counter.
> Anyone knows ?
> Laeb.

There was a feature which could do that could do that but that has been
disabled. I suggest you just get your extension listed at
update.mozilla.org They monitor the number of downloads. On your own
webpage you can install a page counter (e.g. one from www.nedstatbasic.net )

Jaap

PS Please do not send HTML mail to the list