[Project_owners] mailing lists not working?

Irongut at vodafone.net Irongut at vodafone.net
Fri Aug 6 10:49:22 EDT 2004

Definitely too low. Most messages by one of the main developers on my project do not get through. He has to copy me in on all messages and I resend about 70% of them. Strangely, when I send them they get through even though they are almost exactly the same.

Ocasionally one of his messages will get held as possible spam instead of just dropped. Even more rarely a message gets through with no help from me.

I'd rather have spam on the list and let Mozilla Mail handle it than this hassle.

Thanks,
Dave.

Dave Murray
Mozilla-Delphi Project