[Project_owners] mailing lists not working?

Myk Melez myk at melez.com
Tue Aug 3 14:55:15 EDT 2004

Myk Melez wrote:

> Are the mailing lists not working?  I sent messages two days ago that
> never made it to my mailing lists (forumzilla at mozdev.org and
> forumzilla-announce at mozdev.org) or to their administrative queues.  I
> tried sending them again a half hour ago after turning on my
> preference to receive acknowledgement of posts, but still no dice: the
> messages aren't sent to the list or held in the queue, and I'm not
> notified that mailman even received them.

Hmm, it seems it only fails for certain messages, since I resent the
messages after converting them from HTML to plaintext format, and they
went through (and straight into the moderation queues because
SpamAssassin had identified them as potential spam).  I don't get any
bounce notifications for the original messages, however.  Does mozdev
discard messages with a certain SpamAssassin score or for other reasons
without informing the sender?

-myk