[Project_owners] Install **FAILED** with error -207

Stephane Queraud squeraud at toteme.com
Mon Aug 2 23:09:48 EDT 2004

Hello,

using firefix 0.8, people reported me that they can't install my extension.
a friend of mine has the problem and we tried to change the min/max version
number in the install.rdf file (tried 0.7 to 1.0.0, or 0.8+ 0.9+, 0.8.0 1.0.0),
but it still won't install.
his OS is FreeBSD, so we thought it was a permission problem, but with the
root's privilege, it still won't install... same problem under windows, FF 0.8

in his install.log, there is this message: Install **FAILED** with error -207

207 means: Not a valid install package

and the .xpi file, downloaded from the same location, works fine for me on
v0.9.2 and for everyone else.

somebody knows what's wrong ? (extension is here:
http://www.tapouillo.com/firefox_extension/pagerankstatus-0.8.xpi)

thanks for the help.

Stephane