[Project_owners] Firefox Sidebar

Irongut at vodafone.net Irongut at vodafone.net
Mon Apr 26 20:55:34 EDT 2004

Hi David,

I've noticed posts from you before and thought "this could get
confusing". :)

I guess from your answer that I need to turn my sidebar into an
extension to get it to work properly with Firefox. It isn't an extension
at the moment, just a basic sidebar.

Can anyone suggest some good resources for a Delphi programmer who can
hack a little javascript and xml to learn how to make an extension? BTW
xulplanet seems permanently down what are the alternatives?

Thanks,
Dave.

Dave Murray
Glasgow, UK