[Project_owners] How to get to the window id?

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Mon Apr 26 12:53:47 EDT 2004

Neil <neil at parkwaycc.co.uk> wrote:
>HJ wrote:
<snip/>

>>But I can't seem to get to that id. How do I get to this id?
>>

>For a content-based tree like yours, use
>tree.contentView.getItemAtIndex(theIndex).id
>If you need to change your tree to a rdfliner using
>flags="dont-build-content" then use
>tree.builderView.getResourceAtIndex(theIndex).Value

Thanks, but didn't I repied to this with question with ... (SOLVED)
Oh, and I used tree.view.getItemAtIndex... instead. Works for me.

I do however have one other question if you mind. What event is triggered when there a new window opened? I.e. is there something like onreflow/onrefresh/onupdate or whatever for this (on the tree)?

I'm using this lame onfocus="myfunc();" now but there has to be a better (read more reliable) way for this. No?

/HJ

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.