[Project_owners] Status Reports for week of 19 April, 2004

Gustavo Araujo Bittencourt g.bitten at bol.com.br
Thu Apr 22 14:52:44 EDT 2004

If is possible, I would like to update the last downloadwith status
report, thanks.

<h3>DownloadWith - v0.0.7</h3>
<ul class="quickaccess">
<li><a
href="http://downloadwith.mozdev.org/installation.html">Install</a></li>
<li>Contact: <a
href="http://downloadwith.mozdev.org/members.html">Gustavo Araujo
Bittencourt</a></li>
</ul>
you to use third party download managers like Getright, Leechget, and
Download Accelerator.</p>
<h4>Features</h4>
<ul>
<li>Support 17 differents downloaders, more than one at a time</li>
<li>Download sample configurations for many popular download managers,
including Download Accelerator Plus, Leechget, Getright, Star
Downloader, and more, or manually configure any download manager that
supports command line parameters. New sample configs are being added all
the time.<li>
<li>DownloadWith selection box to download dialogs (new)</li>
<li>Can configure filetypes to automatically be downloaded by your
download manger, providing "download monitoring" similar to the Internet
Explorer Integration that many download managers have (new)</li>
<li>Setting to download all files using your download manager rather
than internal browser downloading (new)<li>
<li>New option to show or not show the download URL in the context menu
entries (new)</li>
<li>Redirect url support (new)</li>
</ul>