[Project_owners] please delete project ---- de

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 19:39:22 EDT 2004

karsten,

unless the other admins are aware of a conflict that your suggestion
may cause with the main mozdev.org domain, i think your ideas sound
good.  if you'd like to handle the mozdev.de domain i think that we'd
be happy to have you help out by maintaining it and setting up the
redirects to projects.  taking over the de project and building that
out into a helpful resource for german translation sounds good too.

david