[Project_owners] Status Reports for week of 19 April, 2004

Gustavo Araujo Bittencourt g.bitten at bol.com.br
Mon Apr 19 22:19:52 EDT 2004

<h3>DownloadWith - v0.0.7</h3>
<ul class="quickaccess">
<li><a
href="http://downloadwith.mozdev.org/installation.html">Install</a></li>
<li>Contact: <a
href="http://downloadwith.mozdev.org/members.html">Gustavo
Bittencourt</a></li>
</ul>
external programs like wget, prozilla, Downloader for X, Download
Accelerator Plus and GetRight.</p>
<h4>New Features</h4>
<ul>
<li>Support 17 differents downloaders</li>
<li>Integrated download dialog</li>
<li>Automatic download per file extension</li>
<li>Redirect url support</li>
<li>Can download sample downloader settings</li>
</ul>