[Project_owners] Latest on status reports

Jaap Haitsma jaap at haitsma.org
Sat Apr 10 01:22:04 EDT 2004

Brian King wrote:
> The special international issue has been wrapped, and is out there:
>
> http://www.mozdev.org/status/2004-04-08-l10n-status.html
>
> I'm ready to take submissions for the next regular report:
>
> http://www.mozdev.org/status/submit.html
>
> So far I have updates for wmlbrowser, launchy and mozmanual.

Hi Brian,

Quite a number of other reports were sent as far as I can remember that
are not listed in the international issues. Were they rejected? Will you
add them to the regular status reports?

Here is the one for DictionarySearch again, but then for the regular
status report:
<h3>Dictionary Search - v0.5</h3>
online dictionary)</p>
<ul class="quickaccess">
<li>Contact: <a href="http://dictionarysearch.mozdev.org/members.html">Jaap
Haitsma </a></li>
</ul>
Dictionary Search provides a very easy way to lookup or translate a word
in a Web page or in an email. Version 0.5 adds support for Thunderbird
and Mozilla Mail.
If you like to translate the user interface of Dictionary Search to your
own language, you can drop me a mail. You will need to translate about
25 sentences.