[Project_owners] Observers and whatnot

David Murray lid2000 at tpg.com.au
Sat Apr 10 02:14:45 EDT 2004

Hi, me again with yet another problem...

Basically, the Edit menu (and context menu) in my app works all fine if
its in its own window, but if I load it in the sidebar on Fx, it all
appears greyed out. I finally realised because there is already a set of
Edit things running (Edit menu etc), so now I'm trying to figure out how
to get my menus to just observe the state of the main Edit menu and copy
whatever it does... If that makes sense anyway. I've dug around all over
Mozilla's source trying to find what controls it but I keep coming up
with nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

David Murray.
http://deepestsender.mozdev.org/