[Project_owners] l10n projects status - LAST CALL

Daniel Wang stolenclover at yahoo.com.tw
Wed Apr 7 06:40:54 EDT 2004

Brian King wrote:

> I'll be compiling this later today.
>
> So far I only have reports for l10nzilla, Mycroft and Gaeilge, so am a
> little disappointed with the response.
>
> So please make the effort and send in what you can, it's a good chance
> for exposure for your project and l10n in general.
>
> http://www.mozdev.org/status/submit.html

I've talked to the new MozillaTranslator leader. Because they just
changed hand, the project won't have any status report soon.

I guess three reports isn't too bad, considering that we are probably
the only people counting how many reports we have :-p  Just slip the
extension l10n status table under the report and it won't look too bad