[2] [Project_owners] Developer Newsletter Style...

Robin Monks mozillaman at linuxmail.org
Sun Apr 4 17:13:32 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Daniel Wang <stolenclover at yahoo.com.tw>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 10:01:36 -0700
To: Mozdev Project Owners List <project_owners at mozdev.org>
Subject: Re: [2] [Project_owners] Developer Newsletter Style...

> Robin Monks wrote:
>
> > All of those are very doable.  I'll work some more on this after the
> > weekend.
> >
> > I don't know if we could use the MADD text as it is copyrighted for
> > Mothers Aginst Drunk Driving.
>
> Mozilla Developer Links, since the user newsletter is Mozilla Links?

That sounds good... I'll try that...

> > Also, I'll need some content to work with.  Some of it I can write
> > myself, but I'll need some help (eg. for advanced stuff... I go up to
> > moderate on the "geek scale").
>
> > Lastly, Any changes to the overall "theme"?  It would be a whole lot
> > easier to customize the template before I get alot of content going.
>
> Will the newsletter be mailed out? If so it should be in text format.

That is yet to be debated...  If it were a mailing list, yes, text format would be the only way to fly (with a link to .pdf.

For an online magizine/newsletter, you would want PDF format or it could be HTML email.

This will have to be decided by the powers that be...