[Project_owners] ATTN : International Projects

Erich Reto Iseli erich.iseli at iseli.org
Sun Apr 4 13:52:24 EDT 2004

Brian,

Please correct the section for localizers below:

<li>Localizers: <a
href="http://www.mozdev.org/mailman/listinfo/mycroft">get in touch</a>
with us. We can tell you what plug-ins are <a
href="http://mycroft.mozdev.org/mozdev-intl.html">popular</a> for your
country. This way, you can ship a localized version of Mozilla or
Firefox with a set of useful search plug-ins.</li>

Thanks

ricky