[Project_owners] terms of use page

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 17:06:36 EST 2004

> I assumed mozdev would also remove projects in case there's a severe
> security problem with a project and the owner wouldn't solve it.
> Maybe it would be good to make that policy explicit.

good idea.  i edited the last sentence in the first paragraph to say
that it wasn't acceptable 'using the site's tools in an inappropriate
or insecure manner'.

if there are any other thoughts or suggestions, let me know.  the page
is a little hard to find right now, so i'll try to find a more
prominent link for it.  maybe in the footer next to the copyright
policy link?

david