Credits Was:Re: [Project_owners] Uninstall - file delete

travis diesel69power at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 12:10:43 EDT 2003

I'm pretty new here, but what I've been doing while developing is if I
"borrow" code from another project I'll leave credit in my code if the
previous code was commented.  If there was nothing of significance in the
comments I'll credit the project/person when I release my project.  Is this
wrong of me?  If anyone wants credit for my code I don't really care since
I'm not trying to sell it or anything, but I'll understand if others don't
fell the same way.

Travis
http://imagezoomer.mozdev.org/

PS:  As far as notes spam goes I've only received one so far:
"Very nice project, I´ll follow your progress. Please visit also my website:
[url deleted]
it has an excellent design, give me your opinion."
MS has a free tool called: Web Application Stress Tool.  We use it all the
time where I work for benchmarking web sites that we develop.  It basically
brings a server to its knees.  I'm thinking of benchmarking the spammers
site so that I can give him my opinion on whether or not the site has an
excellent design or not.  ;-)
OR
I should just post a URL to the site's competitor.  Basically the site was a
Spanish version of Travelocity or Expedia.