[Project_owners] Branding options

SUSHI project at MozDev sushi4moz at wanadoo.es
Sun Sep 28 09:32:25 EDT 2003

Hi Pete

I know, I know. But I do want branding in several pages, so I thought I
could select when to use it by simply adding "no_wrap" in the links. The
problem -as I said- is that then the system adds "no_wrap" to all the links
contained in the page being called, so I can not link from there to another
page with branding.

Any other idea?

Thanks for the help.

Gonzalo