[Project_owners] status report

Biju G C bijumaillist at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 07:31:38 EDT 2003

I am releasing WebLinks, its ready for download.

And here is the material for status report.
If you like to improve the following text
Please feel free to do it.

=== status report begin ===
What is WebLinks?
WebLinks is a facility to create, maintain and share Links
(URLs like bookmarks).  You may share the Links in a community,
or among friends or just access it from different PCs.
The Links you create will be under a virtual dir called UserDir.
You can also interlink links or subdir on other UserDirs.
This allows you to reduce the number of Links you have
to create and maintain, if already that set of links are available
at another UserDir. When you interlink and load UserDir on the
Bowser client, interlinked links or a linked dir will appear as
if it comes under your UserDir. See the "guest" UserDir in the demo,
it use "weblinks" UserDir as a submenu.
again "weblinks" uses "mozilla", "mozdev", "texturizer"
etc. as its submenus.

=== status report end===