[Project_owners] MozDev Branding

Biju G C bijumaillist at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 18:20:54 EDT 2003

--- Bernd Eckstein <eck at ivu.de> wrote:
> Biju G C schrub im Jahre 19.09.2003 19:37:
>
> > But what I want is to keep MozDev branding for pages in root dir.
> > And turn off it for 404.html error page (error/404.html)
>
> Place different local.conf in the root and in the error-dir. An existing
> local.conf in a subdir supersedes the local.conf from the root for that
> subdir.

Thanks for suggestion.

But local.conf in /error/ dir dont have any effect
see following not found pages
  http://links.mozdev.org/weblinks/aa.htm comes with out branding
  http://links.mozdev.org/weblinks/aa/aa.htm with branding
this is because as
  http://links.mozdev.org/weblinks/aa/
dont exist, it takes local.conf of project / dir

what we may want to do is a project.conf file at / dir
separate local.conf file for any dir (including /)
which want a different configuration

As a current solution in local.conf of project / dir
I could write a php "if" statement to check "PAGE" variable.
and then set branding ON/OFF

Cheers
Biju