[Project_owners] MAD Mission

Pete Collins pete at mozdev.org
Thu Sep 18 10:42:12 EDT 2003

> Someone (pete?) create a new madbird project on mozdev, and anyone who
> is interested should say so and then as a group we can start exploring
> our options. Perhaps a mailing list on mozdev for madbird would be a
> good place to start discussion.

> who knows, there is only one way to find out, and thats to start.

Yep. Ok, like I said, I will get a MADbird project up by the weekend.

As Axel pointed out 1.4x is a long lived stable branch. Then 1.4x it is.

As far as i'm concerned there is more than enough in Mozilla to build a
robust xp toolkit that can compete w/ GTK and or QT etc.

While mozilla.org focuses on building robust browsers and mail clients,
this effort can focus solely on mozilla the stable toolkit/platform.

--pete

--
Pete Collins
www.mozdev.org