[Project_owners] A MozDev Mission Statement?

Axel Hecht axel at pike.org
Wed Sep 17 23:57:11 EDT 2003

Pete Collins wrote:
<...>
> There is always the reality factor. If folks here want to work on
> MADBird, then it's better to just get it up and see if there is indeed
> enough inertia for it to actually fly.

Lets face it. I have to live up to 3 versions of the code that is
shipped by mozilla.org. I won't maintain another.

Note: I'll give this a day or two, but right now, I see just one
argument and no real reason to keep this thread (and my offer of time)
alive. Thanx to Fabio for bothering to be on-topic, though.

Axel