[Project_owners] A MozDev Mission Statement?

Pete Collins pete at mozdev.org
Tue Sep 16 11:50:09 EDT 2003

  > Okay, that's me done.  Who wants to shoot the argument down in flames?

It makes sense to me. The only thing everyone i'm worried about is the
"F" word. *Fork*.

It seems like the easiest first *technical* step would be take the
latest RELEASE branch and roll it up into a platform distro.

All apps stripped out and just the base Mozilla libs there for the
using. W/ perhaps a simple viewer that will let you browse to the app
you want to install via xpi.  A quick and practical MRE.

--pete

--
Pete Collins
www.mozdev.org