[Project_owners] A MozDev Mission Statement?

Axel Hecht axel at pike.org
Tue Sep 16 16:23:33 EDT 2003

Erwin Wessels wrote:

> Hi,
> Alex, great initiative. What exactly do you want to do with the results
> of this after we've sent them? Staple 'm together & send 'm off to the
> Mozilla guys?

I most likely won't staple them together. Well, I may put the stapled
version up somewhere, but I don't think that just stapling will have any
impact. And that's what I try to do. So once feedback is coming in, we
(I) will have to have a close look at it. The optimistic point of view
would be that something relevant pops up. Otherwise this will be more or
less a "this many projects use that, depend on this and target even
more". It may for some modules even make sense to poke the module owner
and his/her peers about a particular brittle part of Mozilla.